Monday 26 August 2013

We're Just a Box of Souvenirs


 You know that great feeling when you find some hidden treasure you never even knew you had? Well that was what I experienced a few weeks back when I stumbled upon these beauties. The surprise was even more welcome as I was in desperate need of some new boots anyway. It's little things like this that can make a day for me, or a week :).
So to celebrate my streak of good luck, I thought I would piece together a little outfit, inspired by this Autumn's up and coming trend of 'Moody Blooms' (yay for Autumn). This jacket is recent purchase of mine from the ever fabulous Zara which doesn't receive the credit it should. Yes amongst great things there is a lot of shockers in there, but if you look well and keep an open mind, I promise you will find something great!
Can we just have a round of applause as well please to celebrate the beauty that is Gabrielle Aplin and her lyrics ( as used in my title). I am lucky enough to be seeing her live in November with the lovely Mara and Shona, so keep you eyes open for that post!




Jacket - Zara  Leggings - Topshop  Top - Urban Outfitters (old)  Shoes - Hoggs




xo

4 comments:

  1. I like the floral jacket! I can picture it with a white dress for springtime :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! Yeh, it would be good with alot of things :)

      Delete
  2. Love that jacket, can't wait for November! X

    ReplyDelete