Saturday 12 October 2013

And yet another 'i went on a walk' post..

It's official. Autumn is here. I now have the luxury of wearing way too much knitwear, downing warm, spiced drinks (as I type this I am sipping on a chai green tea and my word it is beautiful) and going out of my way to step on crunchy leaves like an excitable 5 year old boy. It is also official that my blog has now turned into a 'hikers guide to walking' type thing. So I am now re-christening my a style mosaic as 'walking boot swag'. But seriously, I promise to try and stop with the walking posts. Minus this one :)
***
The other day the lovely Alice, Shona and I went on a walk amongst the amber leaves and fallen trees (that rhymed...) Chai lattes and cameras in hand. It was all very blog worthy, hence this post. The air however appeared to have a somewhat disturbing reaction to our faces, as it appears to be almost impossible for us not to be pulling them. Oh dear...

 Jeans - Topshop    Cardigan - Jigsaw    Top - H&M    Boots - Hoggs    Socks - Vintage    Bag - American Eagle



 xo

No comments:

Post a Comment