Monday 15 July 2013

What I Love: Jameela Jamil

Television Presenter, Radio One DJ, Model, Columnist, Blogger, Feminist, Fashion Designer...is that all? It's a wonder Miss Jamil has any spare time to eat and breath...

Photo from here
Photo from here
Photo from here
If there is one thing that I am supremely jealous of Jameela for it would have to be her witty sense of humor, her taste in fashion and her stunning looks. Okay that's three. But whats not to love?
I have found myself tuning into her charts show on Sunday evenings, not because I like charts music. But because I love listening to her opinion and outlook on life. Her monthly column in Company is without a doubt on of my favourite reads. She never fails to make me laugh and always writes about relevant material that I find easy to relate to.
photo from here
Photo from here

Photo from here

Photo from here

Want to hear more from this beautiful being?? Here is her Twitter, Blog, Column and Fashion line you will love it all, I promise.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment