Monday 1 July 2013

Where Kate met Wills...


 There is something about University Towns. What it is I'm not sure, but I seem to be drawn to them. Oxford, Cambridge and St Andrews are some of my favourite places, and all happen to be Towns heavily shaped by the Universities in them.
                                                                                                 ***
St Andrews, to me, is the perfect place. Complete with Vintage Boutiques, Pancake cafes, Noodle bars and a proper Beach, it is possibly my favourite town to visit. As I wandered the streets of the famous meeting place of Kate and prince William, I was struck by how utterly photogenic St Andrews is. My camera was out at all times as round every corner I would stumble upon yet another fantastic photo opportunity.




      Jacket- Miss Selfridge.  Top- Asos.  Leggings- Topshop.  Shoes- Topshop.  Scarf- Bought at Market




No comments:

Post a Comment