Saturday 29 June 2013

My top 10 Summer Nail Polishes

If I had to be diagnosed with a clinical addiction, it would be nail polish. I am obsessed, to say the least. If you ever see me without nail polish on, then you know something is wrong, very wrong. I cannot walk past Boots without 'just popping in for a look' and coming back out with an armful of the latest colours and brands. It's bad how much money and time I spend on my nails. But it doesn't stop me.
                                                                                               ***
For Summer, I definitely gravitate towards brighter, lighter colours, that will forge the appearance of my non-existent tan. Pastels are definitely a staple, as are florescents. I have been braving whites lately too, something I've seen a lot of people pulling off. Summer is a fantastic time to experiment with wacky nail ideas. So get your Boots card at the ready, here are my Summer Nail Polish Picks.




          Mac- 'Mischievous Mint'                        Essie- 'Cute as a Button'                                  Barry M- 'Berry'




Topshop- 'Hyperreal'                                O.P.I- 'Vintage Minnie Mouse Collection'                           Leighton Denny-  Holo Skye'




           Essie- 'Fiji'                                             Barry M- 'Brit Red'                                      Beauty Style- 'Glasgow Grape'



                                                                                Nails inc.- 'Portobello'

No comments:

Post a Comment