Wednesday 14 August 2013

A Floral Mrs



       
As my lovely Summer draws to a premature end I find my self (becoming depressed at the thought of a normal schedule) jumping at any last opportunity to wear a summery outfit. Unfortunately the weather hasn't been agreeing as we have had some slightly chilly weather as of late. But living in Britain means making the most sunny outfit opportunities. I have to also admit tho, that I am really looking forward to autumn wear. It is probably my favourite season for just the range of opportunity and the fantastic colours you can wear. Cosy knits, over sized coats and beaten up boots are about as simple and easy as it gets. They are also however, about as stylish and chick as it gets. Wish full thinking aside, it is not yet autumn and wont be for another month or so. So, in the mean time I thought I would share with you another whimsical summer outfit post to keep all you lucky ones still on holiday content.




Top - H&M  Trousers - Topshop (customised)  Bag - Asos  Shoes- Topshop (old)


xo


4 comments:

  1. Lovely photos! I'm going to miss summer, but then again I can't wait for it to start getting cold! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw Thank you :) me too! I know because then that means christmas!! aaah x

      Delete
  2. Eilidh I love love love your outfit and these photos are beyond gorgeous! I can't wait to wear cosy knits! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely :)) awsht you :') mee toooooo xx

      Delete