Friday 9 August 2013

Summer Dresses I Really Wish I Had...


       

                                                                                               


  
For me, Dresses and Summer are synonymous. I adore them and wear them possibly too much. My dress wish list is never ending and ever growing. And as we near the end of the sunny months and enter the somewhat less sunny ones, I thought I would share with you some of the delightful summer frocks that caught my eye, but didn't quite make the cut (mainly because buying them all is more of a dream than reality). I would like to apologise, by the way, for the awful editing skills and photo alignment, I am still finding my way around the ever stubborn Blogger editing package. So, from left to right...

1. Lace Dress- Topshop     2. Cold Shoulder Dress- Asos     3. Paisley Print Dress- Asos
 7. Striped Dress- Madewell    5. Smock Dress- Dahlia    6. Neon Silk Dress- Free People
7. Maxi Dress- Free People  8. Floral Dress- House of Hackney   9. Tank Dress- Urban Outfitters  



xo 

4 comments:

  1. I adore no. 6, it's gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knoww!! I just love free people so much :') xx

      Delete
  2. I think no. 1 is my favourite! All the dresses are so pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete