Tuesday 6 August 2013

Everybody's got something to hide except Me and My Monkey

 Having spent most of my Summer out of the country this year, I have certainly enjoyed spending the rest of it in a fully British manner. Drinking hot tea and looking out the window to find rain has been more enjoyable than usual. So when a short trip to London to join my good friend Molly was suggested, I could not decline the offer visit an utterly British place that also happened to be one of my absolute favourite places.
As two days is a rather short time to explore a city as diverse and large as London, we had to plan everything in advance. Market shopping was top of my list. You just won't find anywhere like Spitalfields market in the small isolated town I live in, so it was an absolute must. During our market day we also popped by Brick lane market and the gorgeous flower market, which both exceeded expectations. And both of which were probably twice the size of the place I live.
***
 On the second day London Zoo was the priority. Having never been before, I was blown away by the scale of things. It was huge! And far more exciting than I thought foreign animals could be.
Being a blogger means thinking far more about outfits than probably is healthy. So when the opportunity arises to wear a 'themed' outfit, there is no missing it. However animal print has never been a favourite wear of mine so I opted for a slightly different approach. Which I hope still works. Anyway, I thought I would share with you some of the furry and not so furry friends I made whilst at the zoo. Oh, and welcome my special guest 'Eve', who is long overdue a cameo appearance, here on my Blog. Hi Eve.

 Hey babe.


Trousers- Topshop  Top- Minkpink  Jacket- Forever21 (old) Shoes- H&M (similar)  Earrings- Topshop


xo

No comments:

Post a Comment