Wednesday 4 September 2013

Favourite Fragrances




Perfume (of if your being fancy 'fragrances') has never been a huge obsession of mine. Unlike nail polish, for example, I have over 90 single bottles and counting. Whenever I buy or am given a perfume, I tend to use it up fairly quickly. And if I'm buying it, rest assured months of research and testing have gone in to make sure it's really something I'd wear. So all these perfumes are very me. 
I tend to favor sweeter (more childish?) scents. I'd love to be able to tell you that 'rose' and 'white saffron' were the fragrances I love but I'm sorry, I'm just not that sophisticated. Anything smelling of berries or candy has me at hello. And the bottles too. They have to be fun and girly. So before you read on be warned, this is not a serious scent review of the most 'current' and 'fresh' perfumes currently on the market. It is simply the favorite perfumes list of a girl with the perfume preferences of a four year old.





Beyonce - Heat                                               Jo Malone - White Jasmine and Mint                     The Body Shop - Moroccan Rose



Pink - Sweet & Flirty                                        The Body Shop - Love Etc...                                Taylor Swift - Wonderstruck


xo

No comments:

Post a Comment