Monday 9 September 2013

Always keep your heart locked tight, don't let your mind retire.




Everyone has that one friend who is super sporty and fit and could outrun you in a race even with her legs tied together. Well that friend for me, is the lovely Shona. In fact no, all my friends are like that. Actually wanting to go on runs and enjoying it?! Crazy I know. But boy how I wish I was more like that. Whenever I go on a run (and to be fair I do, sometimes...) I end up bumping into literally the whole village and awkwardly waving to them whilst receiving horrified looks at the monstrous thing looking in their direction (I look awful). Despite all this, I did indeed jump at the opportunity to go on a beautiful (long) walk on a beautiful day with sporty Shona, who knows all the prettiest ones around here. It was lovely! And got me seriously excited for Autumn and the fashion, warm drinks and fattening foods it brings.
***
Autumn is undoubtedly my favourite season for fashion. It is not yet too cold that you must always wear a skii-type jacket, but is warm enough that knitwear and chunky scarves are needed. I do however never stop wearing dresses all year round, so I thought today would be a good day to start getting used to 'Autumn' frocks. Going on a walk in a dress is ridiculous, I know. But hey.

This is one of my favourite colours for Autumn. ' The world is not enough' O.P.I's Skyfall range.
 Dress (worn as skirt) - Jack Wills  Top - Zara (similar)  Socks - River Island  Boots - Hoggs



xo




2 comments:

  1. Lookin' good gurl!
    You are certainly the most stylish person I've ever gone on a walk with!
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, excuse me Shona you totally blew me away with your flannel shirt number :)) x

      Delete