Thursday 24 October 2013

I guess Sir, if you say so, some of us just like to read.



 Stalking my own blog the other day (my schedule is packed, you can tell) I noticed a serious lack of 'outfit' posts. Considering this blog is marketed as a 'fashion' one I feel I have done wrong by it as of late. So to clear my conscience (and because I realised I hadn't yet given this gorgeous skirt it's well deserved debut) I photographed my first fully outfit post in a while. This actually happens to also be one of my 'go to' outfits. I absolutely love pairing this skirt with a plain knit, chunky boots and fitting accessories. It is very Autumnal and is surprisingly warm for those crisp Autumn days. Yay for a/w fashion trends.
***
It is very easy during colder days to subconsciously stick to wearing trousers and leggings and forget about dresses and skirts. I encourage you to brave it, and wear thick tights and a boyfriend coat instead. Some of the most beautiful, cosy outfits, consist of thick tights, chunky boots and a delicate skirt.


 Skirt- Urban Outfitters   Jumper- H&M   Scarf- Bought at Market   Shoes- River Island

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment