Saturday 5 October 2013

Back to a first-glance feeling on Newyork time

 I have absolutely no idea what is going on with my mouth or knees here. Oh dear...

Having a lazy day every Sunday once in a while is important. Mine was today. And I have to confess to spending the day with a crate of popcorn and movies to keep me 'going' and probably eating my body mass again in weight. Glamorous, I know. But lazy days are underrated. I think it is far 'cooler' to be a slob once in a while than to be forever fully-booked. Rants aside, lazy day outfits are the best too. If I am honest, on a legit lazy day I would be wearing baggy pyjama bottoms and a Taylor Swift tee. But sometimes the classier side of me insists on getting into something that resembles an outfit. Lazy day outfits are effortless and easy but (if you are lucky) still manage to look great. Yay.
 Jeans - Topshop(customised)   Jumper - Topshop    Ring - Urban Outifitters


xo

No comments:

Post a Comment