Monday 11 November 2013

Wishing I was Made In Chelsea

London is with out a doubt one of my favourite cities. And within London, Chelsea (and South Kensington) is where I find myself spending the majority of my time. I can't seem to stay away from the endless supply of little boutique shops and cafes. There seems to be something dainty and new round every corner and I just love getting to explore it all. There is of course the quiet hope that I will bump into one of the Made In Chelsea crew during my ventures, but it is yet to happen *cries*. Maybe I will just move here instead....;)
***
I liked doing this exploring wearing this gorgeous denim smock dress found at Asos. It was perfect as it kept me warm and stylish on this crisp, Autumnal morning. I have to admit, I absolutely love smock dresses. While not being the most 'form flattering' they are endlessly comfy and cosy, for a dress. The type of denim used in this one hangs nicely too. The shoes worn in this post are a recent purchase of mine. Bought originally as a slight joke, they have actually become very frequent members of my daily outfits. I felt somewhat silly at first, as I saw a three year old with a Peppa pig balloon wearing matching ones on their first outing. However they have given many passers-by smiles, possibly of pity but oh well. You have to get your kicks from somewhere.
Dress- Asos   Jacket- Forever 21   Scarf- Black   Shoes- Asos (similar)




xo

No comments:

Post a Comment