Saturday 21 December 2013

It's begining to look alot like Christmas...


My excitement for Christmas tends to grow from about February. So now that the countdown is less than a week, I am constantly on the verge of an excitable breakdown. I bought this dress a few weeks ago to go to an awards ceremony with my good friends. I didn't realize how Christmasy it was until it came, and loved it so much, thought it deserved it's own post. Paired with this gorgeous Fiorelli purse given to me by the lovely Rosa, I think these two make the perfect outfit for any festive parties at this time.
***
Christmas trees are possibly my favourite things ever. Okay, so I say that about almost everything, but really, I love them loads. And decorating is one of the best parts of bringing the live tree into the house. I love our vast collection of decorations that we have accumulated over many years. Each ornament has sentimental or comedic meaning. The glitter covered pin cones made at age 5 are still hung proudly beside the expensive glass ones. Fairylights draped all over the tree in a big twinkling mass. At the end of it all, our tree is literally growing under the weight of festive trinkets. And I love it.


Dress- Topshop    Necklace- River Island    Bag- Fiorelli


xo

No comments:

Post a Comment