Sunday 26 January 2014

January snow


One of the things I don't understand and will never understand is people who don't like snow. Okay sure, if you were older person whose mobility was was dependent on dry pavements or even if you just don't like being in a blizzard and getting soaked. I can understand that. But as far as just disliking snow because it is 'messy', what? It is like a gorgeous, big, shimmering blanket covering everything ugly and grey about a place. I love it. I sometimes could easily just sit and stare at it falling for hours on end. Snow could gets it's timing a little more accurate though. How much more obvious can we make it that we all want a white Christmas? But no. You wait all December long and then as soon as January comes, BAM. We have a blizzard. So when this annual annoyance came about this year, me and Shona made the most of it. Also welcome to my new favourite coat. It was a gift from mother santa this year and I think it ties up any wintery outfit nicely. A gorgeous winter coat(s) is a staple for any wardrobe.

 Coat- Warehouse    Jumper- t.k Maxx   Jeans- River Island


 xo

No comments:

Post a Comment