Wednesday 15 January 2014

Just a quick note to say...

Opps! I have had a timing/ schedule fail. Last week I was away on a skiing holiday and didn't anticipate how late I would get back on Sunday and didn't manage to post. My work load at school has also drastically increased :( so I will only be able to post (or create posts) on weekends. It is unlike me to go for over a week without posting, so I thought I ought to fill you in. As the weeks go on, I will no doubt get myself into more of a routine, where blogging will fit nicely in. I promise to upload one this weekend for sure. Sorry again for the lack of posting and my general fail at being a blogger for the past two weeks. Alternatively, this picture of a cat made my life. So I felt like putting on here was necessary.



xo

No comments:

Post a Comment