Sunday 22 June 2014

1000000 years later...

If there was a 'worst blogger fail of the year' award, I would win it hands down. I have a few excuses as to why I haven't posted in two months, however the only true worthy one, is that I had my exams? Which were all time consuming and stressful? Anyway, looking forward, I hope to be blogging regularly throughout this Summer. I am going to Singapore then Australia and would love to take my blogging with me, baring any technological mishaps. Please let me know of any posts you would like to see up here either in the comments or by dropping me an email at a.style.mosaic@gmail.com. And since I have let two whole months go by without a word, I thought I would include some pictures (courtesy of Instagram @eilidhxh) of what I have been up to lately, and also to liven up this dull and pointless post a bit.



 Cycling in the sun and IT served as a lovely distraction from actual revision.


 The hair was short...then long again.


We tackled a 3 day DofE in 20 degrees + heat and survived. And I celebrated a pretty spring  Birthday two days before my  English exam.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment