Friday 27 June 2014

Corn fields

So when school is finally out and you are looking ahead to 7+ plus weeks of nothingness, it can be a bit of an anti-climax. With this in mind, me and a few of my closest friends enjoyed a laidback evening of running through grassy fields, recreating the 'tangled' plait, what to expect when you're expecting and eating, in total, a MASSIVE carrot cake and a family sized tub of frozen yogurt. It is at this point that I would like to point out we are not 12 year old girls hyper on e-numbers. Contrary to popular belief. While this may not seem like typical blog material, some of the photos I took are actually really pretty and excite me for Summer more than I can say. They are also filter free and largely un-edited. It really was this gorgeous! 
 Hellooo ladybird. 🐞


xo

 

No comments:

Post a Comment