Tuesday 29 July 2014

New directions...




A style mosaic has been great for me. It has taught me a lot about social platforms and how we, as creative users, can use them to our great advantage and make the most of the coverage they get. It has let me connect with wonderful people who share my interests and who interest me. It has helped me learn more about the beautiful world of fashion that interests me so much. It has made me more comfortable in front of the camera too. I am very proud of A style mosaic, large traffic numbers or not. But I think it is about time for a change.

I want to write more on this blog and share more ideas, thoughts and quirks. I hope to make it more diverse. I have become inspired by ethical living, raw eating and general happiness ( mostly off instagram I will admit). Something about the direction A style mosaic was going in didn't excite me anymore. I suppose that is natural. As I develop, so should my little creative place. Don't get me wrong, fashion is still very much a part of what this blog will be. I love it to much for it not to.

I did consider deleting all my previous posts and starting again but they are part of my 'blogging journey'. Clunky and dysfunctional they may be, but, if anything they are fun to look back at and laugh. I did however feel the need for a name change. 'Baltic beings' isn't as cryptic and clever as you may think. I have always been slightly obsessed with the world 'baltic'. I can't really say why. Without getting too deep and annoying, for me, 'Baltic beings' symbolizes the clarity of human thinking. I know I think best in cold, crisp conditions. But more directly, I love the way it sounds. Haha, I tried to come up with a reason why but lets just be honest, we all judge a blog by it's name.

Thankyou for those of you who have read my blog, even once. Please don't hestitate to comment any ideas for posts or questions.

xo



No comments:

Post a Comment