Tuesday 8 July 2014

Singapore

The 23 + hour flight over to Australia is quite honestly, draining. People emerge from immigration resembling zombies. So we often break the journey, (having family over there and doing the journey with some regularity, it makes sense) usually in some obscure part of Asia. This time we chose Singapore for a three day break.
***
If ever you are looking for somewhere to go, possibly on your own, that is safe, clean and accomidating it is the place. With possibly the strictist laws in the world (chewing gum is illegal and carries a hefty penalty) it is the most carefree you will ever feel in a foreign country. It is also really quite beautiful. It's culture is a mix of indian, chinese, japanese and inrerestingly european. Whilst there we did a variety of things including a night time safari, lunch at raffles and a river cruise. I was going to do an outfit post there but to be honest it is such an interesting place I thought I may just share some photos instead. I am sorry as I realise my blog is seriously lacking in anything resembling fashion/style lately. Hopefully that will change once I get home :)

1 comment: