Sunday 23 June 2013

Drop everything now, meet me in the pouring rain.

I do love a good rainy day. In the words of the ever wise miss Taylor swift (much like my title) 'There's something about the way the street looks when it's just rained. Very true Taylor, very true. Everything just seems cleaner and more fresh. And rainy days bring lazy days, which bring Disney movie marathons and a day in with my two favourite people Ben and Jerry. So whats not to love?
                                                                             ***
I also love dressing for raining days (if I'm going out that is). Welly boots are fabulous in my opinion. They, unlike most shoes, have a purpose other than to look good. However despite the fact they are huge, rubbery, weirdly shaped boots, they (in my opinion) still manage to look cool. Yay Welly boots. :)


                            Umbrella-Umbrella Superstore. Denim Shirt-Forever21.
                            Bag- American Eagle (old). Skirt- American Apparel (old).
                            Boots-Lowther. Socks- Asos.
                 

No comments:

Post a Comment