Monday 24 June 2013

Summer wishlist



 

As summer, and the prospect of a warmer climate draws ever closer, my wardrobe begins to look more and more boring. With it's endless supply of all things knitted, everything grey and long sleeve after long sleeve, it doesn't exactly scream 'I'm on my holidays'. So with all that in mind I prowled the Internet for fun, bright and colourful garments fit for general vacation madness. It's almost becoming a tradition, getting new, summery clothes before going away holiday. I'm not sure I would be able to leave with a clear conscience if I hadn't packed away never-worn-before beauties. Anyway, I'll stop now before the rambling officially starts.
                                                                              ***
From left to right:
  1. Yellow striped dress- Dahlia
  2. Sunglasses- Topshop
  3. Jumpsuit- Asos
  4. Shirt- The White Pepper
  5. Top- Minkpink
  6. Espadrilles- Topshop
  7. Satchel- The Cambridge Satchel Company
  8. Shorts- Free People
  9. Kimono- Band Of Gypsies
  10. Top- Urban Outfitters
  11. Pinafore Skirt- Asos
  12. Top- The Little Deer

No comments:

Post a Comment