Wednesday 26 June 2013

Under the Big Top


Ever since I was little, something about the Circus has always excited me hugely. Whether it's the jaw dropping things you get to witness, the loud music or very probably the interval snacks, I'm not sure. All I know is that something about the circus draws me back as a customer time and time again.
                                                                                                                    ***
This year when the Circus came to town, I had to work very hard to conceal my excitement. The Moscow State Circus was the first one I ever saw, and has since then stayed my favourite. Yet again they did not cease to disappoint. With everything from roller skaters to Chihuahuas, it had Molly, Rosa Bluebell and I on the edge of our seats and in hysterics. Well worth the watch. And for those of you who haven't yet been to the circus, well, I don't really know what to say other than EM WHY? Next time you see the over sized, colourful tent pitched in some random field, don't ignore it. Go! You will love it, I promise.

                 Shirt- Primark  Dress- Topshop(old)  Shoes- Forever21  Hair Clip- Vintage



No comments:

Post a Comment