Wednesday 24 July 2013

Charleston, SC


You know when you go somewhere, and you just wish you could transport everyone you know to be with you so they could experience it too? Well that's Charleston for me. My photographs don't nearly do it the justice it deserves. To say it is one of my favourite cities is an understatement. This place is so beautiful and magical beyond words. The houses look like the Grayson's house in Revenge (for those of you who didn't watch that show just think mansion) and the streets are overflowing with blossom from the blossom trees. While it's history is sad, present day Charleston is very much a happy place to be. To live in Charleston one day would be great. Of course to achieve this goal you would have to have made a small fortune but hey, never say never, as the trusty Beliebers of this world would say.
***
The weather whilst being here was unbearably hot. Not wearing any form of frizz control was a huge mistake on my part. They were possibly some of the hottest temperatures I have ever experienced, so black clothing was not an option. With that in mind I chose this gorgeous summery number to sport for the day. This dress by Dahlia is one of my favourites for summer. The cut and material are very forgiving and make for great 'tea party' wear. The colours too. I am not much of a one to wear yellow (the word 'scared' comes to mind) but I find the stripes very doable. For those of you who haven't already I would highly suggest checking out Dahlia for dresses and other fanices, as they haven't let me down yet.




Dress - Dahlia   Shoes- Topshop  Sunglasses- Target


xo




7 comments:

  1. Thats my favourite post of the day! Your dress and sandals are fabulous, and this place is fantastic!
    xo
    Anastasia
    Wish my mum Happy Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What gorgeous pictures, amazing photography!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh! It all looks so amazing! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou :)) I didn't want to leave! xx

      Delete
  4. Eilidh you look so nice! xx

    ReplyDelete