Saturday 27 July 2013

What I Love: Haim

It doesn't get much cooler than these three. Trust me.

Photo from here
Photo from here
Photo from here

I remember a few months back (when my obsession for Haim was still new and fresh and nowhere near the level it is at now) Alice, Mara and I parked ourselves proudly in front of our computer screens waiting for Haim's tickets to go on sale. Only to find out they were sold out and the site was malfunctioning. Depression is an understatement. Needless to say next time we will be seated and ready days in advance.
                                                                                          ***
There's something about these three. Their unique sounding vocals and arrangement aside, I think it has to do with their lack of caring what others think. They are self acclaimed 'wierdos' and naturally don't fit in with the 'Carly-Rae-Jepsen Cool' image. They are forever themselves and of course, that is why they are so loved. I haven't even started to awe over their fashion sense yet. Probably just as well as I may have to dedicate a whole other post to that topic... 

Photo from here

Photo from here
Photo from here

To be in a sister band like Haim please.


xo

2 comments:

  1. ahhh Eilidh we are most definitely going to their next gig! and I laaaaave this post a bit too much, Mara xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yess we have too!! They are just too great :') x

      Delete