Sunday 21 July 2013

So leave your cold behind, we're gonna make it to the beach on time



 Dressing for a warmer climate is far more enjoyable than dressing for a colder one. There is no need to incorporate a coat in to every outfit you wear or put on tights with every dress or skirt. You have more choice. I tend to take full advantage of that fact when in hot climates. Floaty dresses, short shorts and endless sandals are at the ready, and after blowing off the mothballs they have accumulated whilst being in my closet, I wear them until they have holes. Dear Britain, how about sunny weather all year round, eh?
         ***
These photographs were taken at my time in Folly Beach. I saw this mini salon and had to incorporate it in this post in someway, despite the fact it couldn't go with my outfit less. It's quirky things like this that made Folly for me. You don't turn a corner and expect to see a bright pink Flamingo and mini salon standing in front of you, but it certainly comes as a welcome surprise.



           Skirt- Topshop  Top- H&M  Sandals H&M

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment