Monday 29 July 2013

Ice Cream Days




Living in Britain means I don't see all that much sun ( I am becoming increasingly worried about the subject of my blog these days...  'Weather Reporter' wasn't really what I was initially going for). So Summer and all things related to it,  excite me more than they would most. Ice Cream especially, being something that excites me more than it should. Giving that we only get about four months a year where you won't catch hypothermia if you eat it, I tend to jump at every Ice Cream opportunity I get. Whenever we drive past a local family, owned Ice Cream Parlor I am aware of the car speeding up slightly, trying to avoid the question that everyone knows will inevitably escape my mouth. "Hey that looks great! Let's go". There is very little that you can do once the question has been put forth.

 I have absolutely no idea what is going on with my hair here. I do appologise.

Jannettas Gelateria is an award winning Ice Cream parlor set in the heart of St Andrews. I have been there many times before and am never disappointed by the glory that is their desserts. This time I indulged in an Elderflower Sorbet and it was fab. No regrets there. Thank you Jannettas.

Jeans- Topshop (similair)   Top- Khols   Leather Jacket- Forever 21   Necklaces- Local Boutique and River Island   Ring- Accessorize   Shoes- Sisley


Who knew someone could ramble on for that long about Ice Cream...

xo

10 comments:

  1. That outfit is perfect! I tend to go the Jannettas in Perth and normally end up going back for a second cone, they all taste so good! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! I didn't know there was a Jannettas in Perth? Where abouts is it? xxx

      Delete
    2. They're on George Street xxx

      Delete
    3. I can't believe I didn't know this! I am going :)

      Delete
  2. I love the color of your pants! those would be so cute in springtime too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I got them with spring in mind :)

      Delete