Thursday 1 August 2013

(5) Lips For Summer




1.
3.
2.
4.
5.
I love experimenting with Lip colours during Summer. This year bright and bold stole the lip scene during the S/S '13 catwalks. And while it looks great, it isn't wearable on a day to day basis for most. However these 5 treasures, I have found to be (on a particular brave day) completely fun and wearable. Some are more natural than the others, I think still look gorgeous. Anyway, without further ado, I give you my (5) Lips For Summer (oh and excuse the pun in the title, for those of you movie geeks who got it).




1. Sleek Pout Paint - 'Pinkini'                                                                                      2. Sleek Pout Paint - 'Lava'





3. Benefit - 'Benetint'                                                                                            4. Maybelline Baby Lips - 'Strike A Rose'
 
                               




                                            





xo

3 comments: