Saturday 14 September 2013

The Benefits of being a Tea Junkie.



If I'm being honest with you, I probably do have three to five cups of tea a day. Most of which is herbal (think green tea, berry or chai). I did this mainly because I love tea and it keeps me warm, but upon closer inspection, I found that Herbal teas (green in particular) have fantastic health benefits and are highly recommended by well-being folk. “In a lot of ways, we might get more benefit from a good organic tea than from a vitamin pill,” says herbalist Marianne Beacon of Elderberry Herbals in Peterborough, Ont. Don't take it from me, take it from Marianne, who clearly knows what she is talking about. In case I haven't already talked about Teas enough, here is a list of different ones and what good they can do for you :


Green Tea

Increases metabolism, therefor good for weight loss, good for dental hygiene and skincare.

 

Clipper Green Tea

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chamomile Tea

Good for calming and soothing. Also cures bad coughs apparently?



Tea Pigs Chamomile Tea










 

Peppermint Tea

Relives muscle spasms, good for nausea and feeling sophisticated. :)


Storm Peppermint Tea










Rooibos Tea

High in antioxidants, helps sooth eczema and ward off signs of ageing.



Bloom Rooibos Tea










2 comments: