Saturday 21 September 2013

My Autumn Wishlist

I am one of those really annoying types who get excited for Christmas in March. So that means getting excited for Autumn in June is usually what happens. Above all it's the fashions that come around at this time that excite me the most. There is nothing I love more than a big-knit and chunky boots. Autumn (or fall if you are American) seems to be the perfect time of year for me. My wish list (Wantworthy) is overflowing with gorgeous pieces that I vow to buy. So I thought I'd share these little beauties with you in the ever-exciting form of a wish list...





So from left to right:

1. Velvet dress - Asos        2. Dip-die jumper - Vero Moda         3. Plat headband - Topshop 
4. Popsicle sweater - Wildfox         5. Boots - Urban Outfitters        6. Sweater dress - Asos
7. Big knit scarf - Asos        8. Jacket - Free People              9. Floral skorts - Dahlia


xo

3 comments:

  1. These clothes are beautiful. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you know wantworthy is shutting down in october? If you need another website to keep all your wishlists visually organized check out www.quiqs.com

    ReplyDelete