Tuesday 31 December 2013

A Style Mosaic - 2013

2013 has been one of the most exciting years for me so far. And starting a blog has had a lot to do with that. I am so glad that I was inspired to create this, one bored June day. It has allowed me to write (one of my passions) on a regular bases, explore the world of photography and make new connections with interesting people. A Style Mosaic is only 7 months old, but in this time I have shared a lot on this tiny space on the web. We (my blog and I) have gone to America and back, seen a few trips to London, and embarked on countless day trips to dainty places. Looking forward to 2014, I hope to continue to post content on here, however an eventful year exam-wise may mean posts are slightly sparse. Please feel free to email me with any post requests or questions at a.style.mosaic@gmail.com. I promise to stick with it though! Even if it does mean late nights of blogging. Thank you to all who have read my blog even once, it excites me far to much when I get page views. I hope you all have a very happy new year and wish you the best for 2014.




xo

No comments:

Post a Comment