Tuesday 18 February 2014

A hint of spring...


So I think it's become somewhat of a tradition here on my blog to get waaayy too excited for upcoming seasons at leased two months in advance. So now that spring isn't in the too distant future, and it was actually sunny the other day (I know), I felt a 'spring' outfit post was most definitely necessary. I realise grey isn't exactly thought of as a sunny colour, but jumping straight into florescents seemed a tad eager. It also wasn't quite warm enough for my legs to come out of their 6 month hibernation, unfortunately black tights aren't exactly fitting with this look, but they were needed.
***
Since the new collections for spring have been popping up everywhere, I have noticed that technicolour has been the outstanding newbee. Also, a very hard trend to pull off. This outfit in no way would fit into the realm of 'technicolour' but I do like the pops of coral on the skirt. I actually found this piece lying, neglected, at the bottom of my wardrobe. Yay me (channelling my inner London Tipton). The top I am wearing is a new addition. Me and my friend managed to both buy it in the sizable Brandy Melville on Kings Road, on separate shopping trips within the space of a week. A round of applause please for our co-ordination and telepathicness. 

   Skirt- American Eagle (old)   Top- Brandy Melville (similair)  Shoes- Forever21


xo

No comments:

Post a Comment