Monday 24 March 2014

S/S '14 must haves #1: Blues

So now that spring is officially here, I thought it was about time I re-introduced my 'must haves' series. Spring is great for many reasons, but the fashion at this time of year is definitely peak. I love the colours and refreshingly light fabrics after having clad myself in dark woolens for the past 6 months (glamorous I know). Blue was undoubtedly the master colour during the S/S fashion weeks. The catwalks saw seas of vibrant, light, dark, electric, cobalt, blue. I love the colour blue. It is perfect for both spring and summer. My wardrobe really needs a wash of it. So here are my top picks for this lovely trend.




From left to right:
Shirt- Urban Outfitters            Trousers- Topshop         Skirt- Asos
Top- The Little Dear                Shoes- Zara                    Bag- Asos 
Shirt- Warehouse                     Dress- Anthropologie     Skirt- Brandy Melville  



xo

No comments:

Post a Comment