Monday 17 March 2014

They grin, but they don't mean it


If I am honest, I really don't like doing outfit posts. Picking an outfit is stressful, taking the photographs can be awkward and I always end up looking back on my outfit posts in horror at the way I look. Yet they are by far my favourite posts to read on others' blogs, so I figure they make for the best content. Although I do always look in envy at how great outfit posts look on other blogs. This outfit is very casual and simple but that is why I like it. Sometimes I think the less thought through looks are the better ones. Please excuse the two-year-old shoes, they looked sad in the shop and I love cats so...

 Top- J Crew   Jeans- River Island   Jacket- Forever 21   Scarf- Asos   Shoes- Asos

Hello to my cute dog-neighbour who always pops his head through the fence whenever I am in the garden. :)

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment